How will your family blossom when you make the move to Woodridge Forest? Visit us during the Life in Bloom Spring Home Tour April 19 through May 19 to find out!
Nearly 30 homes will be featured, including six professionally decorated models. All homes will be open weekends, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturdays and noon to 6 p.m. Sundays. Admission is free.
Each model home will have spring-themed giveaways throughout the tour, and visitors can register to win a $500 shopping spree to Flowers of Kingwood.
In addition to the inspiring home décor, you’ll have a chance to sit down with builder representatives to discuss your new home needs and learn about special money-saving incentives.
Builders are offering up to $13,000 in savings — which you will enjoy as you prepare to live your best life in our beautiful community. Check out the limited-time incentives:
- Chesmar Homes — up to $13,000 discount plus $5,000 in closing costs when using the builder’s preferred lender
- Gehan Homes — $5,000 for closing costs
- Saratoga Homes — $7,000 for closing costs
- Perry Homes — $10,000 for closing costs or design center upgrades
- Westin Homes — $12,000 toward upgrades or closing costs on to-be-built homes or a $3,000 to $10,000 toward the price or closing costs when purchasing a move-in ready home
Perry Homes also will be debuting its new model home at 25206 Azel Shore Court in Woodridge Forest on May 4. Come out from noon to 2 p.m. for food by James Coney Island, a Ben & Jerry’s ice cream sundae bar and ballpark snacks. While enjoying the delicious eats and touring the model, don’t forget to register to win an Astros Family Fun Pack that includes four tickets to a local game, Astros gear and VISA gift cards. Perry Homes is the 2019 Official Homebuilder of the Houston Astros.
Visit us and watch your life bloom in the forest — Woodridge Forest.