A: Woodridge Forest is managed by Preferred Management Services. They can be reached via phone (281-897-8808) or by email at Visit the website for more helpful information:

A: You should call the Montgomery County Sherriff’s Department Non-Emergency Line (936-760-5800) and select Option 3 to make any reports that may require law enforcement./

A: Montgomery County Fire Department. They can be reached for non-emergencies at (936-597-4455) or at (911) for emergencies.

A: Assessments are due on or before January 1st but are not considered delinquent unless they are received after January 31st. The assessment rate for 2015 is $690.00 and you may make payment by check or online with an e-check or credit card.

A: Kathryn Ellison at Cernus Development, LLC. Kathryn is the Community Liaison and is here to assist residents with whatever they may need. She may be reached by phone (281-571-7007) or by email (

A: Yes, you must first apply for Architectural Approval. The application can be found on the HOA web page (

A: The tax rate is 3.6273%
Entities Percent %
Montgomery County 0.4767
Montgomery Co. Hospital 0.0725
Lonestar College 0.1081
New Caney ISD 1.67
Woodridge Forest MUD 1.3
Total 3.6273

A: Woodridge Forest is not in the city limits, but it is in the Extra Territorial Jurisdiction of Houston (ETJ).

A: Kings Manor Elementary School, Woodridge Forest Middle School, and Porter High School. Woodridge Forest Middle school is located within the community.

A: Water is provided by the Woodridge Municipal Utility District (281-579-4500).

A: Severn Trent at (281-578-4200).

A: Mailbox keys may be obtained through the Post Office located at 23550 Partners Way, Porter, Texas 77365.

A: Trash collection occurs on Wednesdays and Saturdays, and is provided by Waste Management (713-686-666). You must provide your own trash can.

A: Being a member of the Kingwood Service Association means that you have access to all of their amenities. As a resident, you may enjoy the trails, parks, and other recreational facilities in Kingwood.

A: You will need to go to the Kingwood Service Association office and present proof of address. 1075 Kingwood Drive, #100 Kingwood, TX 77339 (281-358-5192)